Hey there! Welcome back to Day 5 of my 10 days of easy hacks and recipes!
Today, we’re gonna whip up something mind-blowing easy but I bet it’s something you’ve never thought of before – Blueberry Dark Chocolate Bark! It’s blueberry season right now and after you’ve eaten all the large plump ones, make sure you keep the smaller tart ones!
Other Fruit Variations for Chocolate Bark:
- Raspberry Chocolate Bark: Get that tang on with raspberries – raspberry chocolate bark, anyone?
- Strawberry Chocolate Bark: Keep it classic with fresh sliced strawberries as your fruity topper.
- Cherry Chocolate Bark: Let cherries bring their natural sweetness (and tartness) to the chocolate party
- Orange Chocolate Bark: Feeling bold? Try dipping candied orange peel in chocolate for a zesty, flavourful twist.
How to store leftover chocolate blueberry bark:
Store it in an airtight container or resealable bag and pop it in the fridge. It can last for about 2-3 days. But let’s be real – this treat is so addictive, it probably won’t last long! ???
Check out my other 10 Days of Easy Hacks and Recipes!
- Day 1 – Frozen Fruit Shaved Ice (Viral recipe)!
- Day 2 – Viral Magic Shell Yogurt Cup Recipe
- Day 3 – Soy Cured Egg Yolk Recipe
- Day 4 – Spinach and Egg White Rice Paper Wrap Recipe
Want more easy healthy recipes like this? Here are some of my go-to recipes that I’m sure you’ll love!
- Viral Sushi Bomb Spring Rolls (Kid Friendly)
- Delicious Mochi Brownie Recipe (super easy)
- Easy MATCHA Mochi Brownie Recipe (for matcha lovers)
Blueberry Dark Chocolate Bark
- 80 grams dark chocolate (70% cocoa or higher), chopped
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tbsp coconut shavings optional
- Grab a heatproof bowl, toss in the chopped dark chocolate, and melt it using the double boiler or microwave trick. Microwave it in short bursts of 30 seconds, stirring between each burst until it's all velvety smooth.
- Give those fresh blueberries a rinse and make sure they're dry before you toss them into the chocolate.
- Gently fold the blueberries into the melted dark chocolate, coating each one completely. Now, pour this mixture on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and spread it out to your desired thickness.
- Sprinkle some coconut shavings if you have them! It's optional, but trust me, it takes the bark to a whole nother level!
- Freeze the chocolate bark for about 30-45 minutes, or until the chocolate sets.
- Once it's fully set, cut it into chunks or break apart with your hands and enjoy!
So there you have it – the amazing Blueberry Dark Chocolate Bark that’ll keep you going back for more! The combo of fresh, slightly tart blueberries and dark chocolate is pure genius, and don’t be shy to try other fruity variations too.
I hope you’re inspired to try this recipe for yourself and don’t forget to comment on my IG reel/TikTok or in this blog post telling me what you thought of this recipe!