Roulette is one of the most popular table games in the online gambling world. And for a reason. For starters, the huge variety of roulette variants gives players plenty of options to choose from. Secondly, the rules of the game are relatively easy to master, meaning players can start playing almost right away. All you need to do is to choose your favorite online Roulette variant on the website cryptowatchdogs.org, predict the number and color where the ball will settle. If you predict correctly, you are paid out immediately.
Indeed, the marriage between cryptocurrencies and online gambling has led to the emergence of bitcoin roulette. Today, it’s almost impossible to find a reputable online casino that does not offer at least one bitcoin roulette variation. This begs the question; how can you play bitcoin roulette? Is it different from the regular roulette variants?
Keep reading to find out about all that...
But before we move further ahead, let’s quickly go through the different types of bitcoin roulette games.
Popular Bitcoin Roulette Games
Although the number of roulette games seems to be limited to French, European, American, and Russian Roulette, their number boards and wheels are completely different. With that said, however, there are several bitcoin roulette games that you can try in any reputable bitcoin casino. They include:
Multi-Wheel Roulette: Basically, this game comes with two roulette wheels and you can wager on both. And given that it may require players to multitask, it may not be ideal for beginners.
Mini Roulette: Unlike its multi-wheel roulette cousin, this roulette game is much more streamlined and condensed. For starters, the numbers and betting board size are reduced, meaning the betting options are significantly reduced. In retrospect, however, the reduced numbers and board size mean the winnings are also less.
Speed Roulette: Almost every other roulette game on this list has relatively relaxed gameplay. But as the name suggests, speed roulette is designed to move a little faster, meaning you have a small window period to place bets.
Lightning Roulette: Although this type of roulette is rare, it fuses the slot mechanics with table games, which allows players to create a fast-paced, fun, and unique gaming experience.
Progressive Jackpot Roulette: This roulette variant combines the regular roulette game with a progressive jackpot. One of the most popular bitcoin progressive jackpot roulette is Age of the Golds, and it is available in almost every reputable online casino.
Live Roulette: Today, Live dealer games are a popular option among players. They introduce the brick-and-mortar vibe into the online space, as well as introduce a fresh twist of interaction and immersion.
How To Play Bitcoin Roulette
Although different casinos have different modes of operation, playing bitcoin roulette almost follows a straight path.
- First, you need to start by creating an account with your favorite online casino.
- Next, you need to log into your account and deposit your bitcoin from your bitcoin wallet or use other methods like GPay, Credit Cards, Samsung Pay, and others.
- Once your bitcoin has been credited into your casino account, you can scroll through the games section looking for your favorite bitcoin roulette games.
- In terms of gameplay, bitcoin roulette uses the same rules as traditional roulette, which comes with a wheel and a numbers’ board. Basically, the table numbers run from 1 through 36, and they come in red and black variations, which directly corresponds to a specific number on the wheel. Along with that, players can make different types of bets including straight-up, split, street, corner, double street, snake, and many others.
- In online roulette, you simply need to bet on any number on the roulette wheel. Next, click on the “Spin” button and the wheel will start spinning and the ball rolling. If the ball settles on the number you chose, the winnings are calculated and paid out immediately.
- If you are playing live dealer roulette, however, it’s the live croupier that spins the wheel, but players need to wager before the wheel is spun.
There you have it! Your in-depth guide to playing bitcoin roulette in any online casino. As a player, playing roulette in a bitcoin casino allows you to enjoy convenience, generous bonuses, anonymity, and an extra layer of security, all thanks to the decentralized nature of cryptos. All you need is to make a bitcoin deposit into your gambling account, pick a roulette game that tickles your fancy, and start wagering right away!