Recently I was given an early Christmas present by Sudio Sweden (Thank you!), a Swedish headphone company that makes really gorgeous products with a minimalistic design. I can tell they use only the most flattering and stylish colours like white, rose gold, black, gold, etc to make their product.
I received the Sudio Vasa Blå earphones in white and rose gold but they sell other headphones and earphones on their website. In the box, you’ll get:
- Vasa Blå earphones with 4 pairs of extra sleeves
- Genuine Leather Carrying Case
- Charging Cable
- Battery (up to 8 hours of continuous playtime)
This was my first pair of bluetooth earphones so I was really excited to give it a try and to see how it paired against regular earphones. I tested it around the house, outside on transit and walking to and from the grocery store, and all in all, I would say it’s a quality product. I had no problem with the battery life and the quality of sound was comparable to other headphones I’ve used in the past like Bose or Sony.
Here are a few little things I did noticed:
- If my phone was in the living room and I went into the den with these earphones on, it would cut out quite aggressively until I walked back into the living room
- If I walked from one end of the living room to the other, the connection is fine
- The earphones did not pop off even when I danced with it on (yes, I purposely danced to test it out :D)
- On the Skytrain and in and out of the stations, it cut off (for just a millisecond) here and there which wasn’t a problem for me but some people may find that unacceptable
If you’re using an iPhone 7 and you need to own a pair of Bluetooth headphones, I’d say the Sudio Vasa Blå is a solid choice. The colours are gorgeous so I wanted to flaunt them while wearing it on the skytrain. It retails online for $140 CAD and is on par with many luxury bluetooth headphones on the market. For people looking to invest because they plan to use it for a good couple of years, I’d recommend it. Otherwise, the $100+ price range may be too much.
If you want to give them a try, use my code eatingwithkirby to get 15% off! Save some monies so you can spend it on food!